- 1 Mission 1 - Closing the Book
- 2 Mission 2 - Welcome to Sevastopol
- 3 Mission 3 - Encounters
- 4 Mission 4 - Seegson Communications
- 5 Mission 5 - The Quarantine
- 6 Mission 6 - The Outbreak
- 7 Mission 7 - Seegson Synthetics
- 8 Mission 8 - Haven
- 9 Mission 9 - Beacon
- 10 Mission 10 - The Trap
- 11 Mission 11 - Hazard Containment
- 12 Mission 12 - Synthetic Solution
- 13 Mission 13 - Consultation
- 14 Mission 14 - The Descent
- 15 Mission 15 - The Message
- 16 Mission 16 - Transmission
- 17 Mission 17 - Desolation
- 18 Mission 18 - Tomorrow, Together
- 19 Last Survivor
Explore The Torrens, then head to the bridge.
Find the door code, and get through the main door with new friend Axel.
Disable the security lockdown system, and evade the Alien, escaping to Seegson Communications.
Find the Motion Tracker, and access the rewire terminal.
Find the passcode and Dr. Morleys keycard, avoiding the Xenomorph whenever possible.
Find the Stun Baton, get the passcode, and encounter the synthetics.
Sneak past the Human Enemies and power up the Requisitions Android to get a compression cylinder.
Reactivate the transit and use your Cutting Torch to regroup.
Activate the distress beacon, retract the winch, and head to the Alien Nest.
Get to the airlock, avoid the Xenomorph, and wield the new and mighty Flamethrower.
Fight to Marshal Bureau, and save Samuels.
Sneak past the Working Joes, and stop the grid purge.
Find the door passcode and gas mas, and disable the A.I. security systems.
Survive the Facehuggers, and overload the reactor.
Take the shuttle to Anesidora, and hear a message from a long-lost friend.
Walk on the surface of the Sevastopol, and find The Torrens.
Find the passcode and keycard to get to the Spaceflight Terminal.
Escape to The Torrens and leave Sevastopol forever.